If you have booked and paid for yourself online, you will need to login to our learning environment using the details emailed to you when you purchased. Alternatively log in via the link within your My Account area.
If you have been added by a manager or other third party, you will need to login to our learning environment using the details emailed to you.
Once logged in:
- From the menu choose ‘Begin Training‘.
- View each video module at your own pace and try the practice questions after each one.
- Refer to the Glossary help page
- When you are ready, select the ‘Final Exam’ which you must complete and pass in order to access your certificate. (You have two chances to take and pass the exam)
- You can stop any module at any time, and can repeat any module as often as you like
All questions are randomly selected by the system from a multi choice question bank.
If you do not pass the exam first time you may retake it one more time only, so please take the time to go through the modules again as often as you need.
You may leave the course at any time by logging out, and you can return at any time by logging in again with the login name and password you have chosen, resuming from where you left off or starting again from the beginning.
Do not leave in the middle of the final test, or you will fail.